The Assembly Rooms of Glastonbury Ltd.
There have been some big changes at The Assembly Rooms. The refurbishment of the kitchen and cafe is well underway and we are now inviting proposals from people who would like to manage the cafe during daytime hours. The refurbishment will be complete towards the end of March and we aim to have an agreement set in place for the start of April.
All proposals must be submitted by 19th March 2018 to Assembly Rooms of Glastonbury, High Street, BA6 9DU or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we are looking for
• A self-employed business that can work as part of a team
• Warm and welcoming
• Vegetarian food only
• Design and maintain your own menu
• Serving teas, coffees and simple refreshments
• Barista training available
• Providing basic refreshments to staff on duty
• Community friendly price structure
• Prepared to attend monthly management meetings
• Uphold Assembly Rooms Health and Safety Policy
• Comply with Food Hygiene standards
• Hours of operation within our daytime opening hours of 9am-5pm
What we are offering
Day to day use of the public cafe area and basic kitchen. This includes seating, tables and sofas, free wi-fi connection. The kitchen contains steel work-surfaces, a sink unit, wash hand basin, cooker, fridge, two font espresso machine and cups, coffee mill, water urn.
The space is shared with the bar that is open for evening events and private functions.
On occasion the building is booked for a private function and the cafe may not be open to the public at these times. There may be an opportunity to cater for specific events.
Please include in your proposal
Business Plan and forecast
For further enquiries or financial details
please email email@example.com or call Max Goodwin 07737 865123